Saturday, September 27, 2008

September weekends

So I have been working around the house on weekends trying to make it look a little better. My first project was to put in a new mailbox. My old one was grey and rusty. I believe in not wasting so I saved the post, it didnt like that good, but I scrubbed the wood clean of all the moss that had been growing on it and then stained it. My other project is a on going one. I am replacing all the window in the house. Due to financial constrants (windows are expensive :) ) I am trying to do one or two at a time. I replaced the kitchen window this weekend. Work is busy as usual and getting more each day. I have my first meeting with a technology council for the Virginia Innovation Index. The goal it to get feed back from the regions and then develop and index that can be used as a tool to help make each region in thier quest to make virginia better.
I hope everyone is happy now that I have given 2 updates in one month.. haha :)




2 comments:

Thomas and Heather said...

Projects look really good! Great to see updates! Love ya, Bro!

Because I'm the Mom... said...

Looks great...one of the first things I had to do upon my return...stalk the "family" blogs.