Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update of things

Well things are just the same old same old. I am still working for CIT as a research analyst. I have been placed on the team to work to develop Virginia's Innovation Index. I have been very busy lately with this my desk is usally covered with paper and notebooks. Not much going on at the house, Its amazing what a much needed rain will do. Below are 2 pictures only about 10 days apart of my front lawn. I was trying to water it but was having only small gains. Then we got a few days of rain and now my whole yard is looking lush and green again. I have been picking and eating my sweet corn and the watermelon is getting closer to being done. I hope everyone else is doing great here are some pictures.




4 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I want some sweet corn---you promised to share! Also, come see us at the river! The kids miss Uncle Dan Dan---all work and no play is no fun.

Harris Family News said...

Update you blog once in awhile!

Alisha Harris said...

ok dan can we have an august update of things.. actually just wait for september... I MEAN COME ON AND UPDATE ALREADY

Thomas and Heather said...

What happened to Dan? It's Sept! Do you have a girlfriend or something keeping you busy? Stop holding out on us!