Thursday, April 17, 2008

Whats New

I have been busy with work lately. I now sit on a Board for a technology council. I sit on the Southwestern Virginia Technology Council Board of Directors. I have started to work for Jason and Kelley in their Wedding Video business. Below are some pictures of what I used my birthday gift cards on. I bought my new grill and a weedeater. Finally I can do the edge work. Not pictured but I used birthday cards for was a manual edger for the sidewalk and a spreader. My grass is growing leaps and bounds. I have been cutting it almost 2 times a week right now. I also borrowed my friends tiller and have worked up the garden. I will be planting sweet corn and butter beans in the next few days. I hope everyone in my family is doing great and come by anytime.










No comments: