Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas and New Years in TN

I spent Christmas Day and New Years with Mike, Kim, Madison, Hunter and the Entire Rutig Family. I had a great time and got to see Hunter for the first time. He is such a cute boy. Mike and I continued work on the basement that we started earlier in the year. Mike has finished dry walling the basement. We installed a tile floor for the Bathroom and installed a return air vent for the basement. I was able to spend time with Jim and Karen and Jon and Danielle. Mike and Alece (dont know if i spelled it right) came over for new years and it was the first time seeing Mike Rutig in 3 years and I got to meet Alece who is great. (sorry Alece I didnt have a pict of you) It was a great time with great people... here are some pictures from my time with them.














No comments: